Scorpion 3D Stinger™ for Robot Vision is designed to solve manufacturers’ classic challenge: Picking parts from a conveyor belt, a pallet or a crate.
A standard Scorpion 3D Stinger for Robot Vision system consists of a Scorpion 3D Stinger™ Camera mounted on a robot or over the crate, part or conveyor. The camera is connected to an Industrial PC running the Scorpion 3D Stinger software.
Flexible Robot Connection
The Scorpion 3D Stinger software communicates with robot from all major vendors systems over rs-232 or tcp/ip.
Scorpion 3D Stinger™ captures images, identifies and locates the product and sends the id and 3D location to a picking robot.
Today parts are often picked and stacked manually. Manufacturers spend a lot of time and resources shifting or organizing parts in the manufacturing process or feeding robots and machines with parts. To pick unordered parts requires that the robot can recognize the parts from many angles, and that it knows where in space to pick.
Click to check the Scorpion 3D Stinger for Robot Vision datasheet
- Thor Vollset talks about Scorpion 3D Stinger at Vision-2010 – Watch Video
- 3D Bin Picking with Scorpion 3D Stinger™ – Watch Video
- Read the Scorpion 3D Stinger™ – Press Release …
- Check the datasheet : PD-2011-0002 Scorpion 3D Stinger Camera.pdf
- Scorpion 3D Stinger – Picking Pipes
- Become a Scorpion 3D Stinger Partner